Aftermath

Author: Maceo

Its 11:30 at night and .59 is still in his garage, as expected. Working on the Koenigsegg, no doubt. Maceo drives up to the garage in a 2004 Toyota scion xB, the pearlescent red/orange paint job looks marvelous in the glow of the street lights. 59 picks up the car out of the corner of his eye, and walks out to greet him at the garage bay door.

Maceo : 999, eh? I had no idea.

59: 999 Indeed. Trust me, you weren't the only one.

Maceo: Wanna see something?

59: Yeah, why not.

The two walk to the back of the scion, which has appropriately been dubbed "The Hotbox" after Maceo's smoking habits. A press on the custom fitted hood and the split rear doors swing outward to reveal a 30 pack of Heineken long necks and a packet of design plans for the NSX. Maceo goes through the driver’s door and grabs the cobalt blue area 51 laptop. After the car is empty, the two walk back into the garage and close the door.

Maceo: I was gonna tell you over the phone but i figured it would be better to show in person.

59: Dude, this is insane. You'll never pull this off.

Maceo: I know I can’t do it, that's why I'm asking for your help.

59 look at the blueprints again, and almost as if a light bulb lit up over his head, he looks at maceo with a devilish grin.

59: You know I'm gonna have to hook up the 999 so we're even right?

Maceo: Friend, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: